The Outriders demo has been updated on Steam, PS4, and PS5.
The Outriders demo patch adds a motion blur toggle, makes matchmaking improvements, applies bug fixes, and applies crash resolutions.
Specific tweaks were made to both PC and PlayStation systems, which can be viewed below.
Outriders demo patch
- Made minor tweaks to frame rate output for certain items in cutscenes, however, we are working on a more comprehensive fix for the future [PC, PS4/5]
- Made improvements to cut down on the time it takes to Matchmake [PC, PS4/5]
- Made other minor improvements and fixes [PC, PS4/5]
- Fixed a crash that repeatedly occurred when opening the menu or inventory [PC]
- Fixed a bug that deletes player gear if their connection drops out during a transition [PC]
- Improved subtitle display and synchronization during the “Bad Day” quest [PC]
- Fixed store links on the “Buy Now” button in the Lobby [PS4/5]
- Fixed bug that was causing an audio desynchronization in cutscenes [PS4/5]
A similar patch for the Outriders demo on Xbox is currently in testing.
Other changes are in the works for the demo, and you can look over those in a previous post.
If you are just getting started with the demo, check out our Outriders tips on the best class for starters and solo players. We’ve also broken down how to beat one of the tougher bosses in the Outriders demo: Reiner.
The post Outriders demo patch adds motion blur toggle, features matchmaking improvements, bug fixes, crash resolutions appeared first on VG247.